The Yale All-in-One Outdoor Camera is a smart camera and security light working together to protect your home, day and night, whatever the weather. The device is IP65 rated so it can be fixed to the exterior of your property and can get to work right away with a 3m power cable and a seamless connection to the Yale View App.
With a 1080P camera and a 110-degree viewing angle, plenty will be captured within the frame and with a crisp, clear feed. With a smartphone, you can take advantage of real-time viewing to see who is entering your property. Recordings are automatically saved when motion is detected and an 80dB siren can be triggered to act as the ultimate deterrent – this is more than loud enough to notify neighbours or people in the surrounding area. Alongside the siren, there is an integrated LED spotlight (160 lumens) which can be activated when the smart outdoor camera detects motion. There is no need to worry about footage recorded during the night with the 10m infrared night vision, meaning that your home is under surveillance 24/7.
With two-way talk, you can communicate to the person at your front door, making it easy to instruct the delivery person where to leave your package. With the ability to live view on any smartphone device, you can be anywhere in the world, at whatever time and check in on your house. The outdoor camera can be controlled by smart enabled devices. If the devices have a screen, you can view in real-time.
The Yale All-in-One Outdoor Camera can be linked directly to the Yale Smart Home CCTV system. This will allow you to record all your video footage onto the CCTV DRV recorder.
Not only is the Yale All-in-One smart camera suitable for outdoors, but can be used for inside your home. This means that you can check in on your pets when you are away from home. The two-way audio allows you to communicate with them too to ease them if they are missing you.
Features and benefits:
- Live viewing - View your live stream anytime you like, from wherever you are
- Spotlight - Turn the security light on, off or active on motion detect only and adjust the brightness to suit your individual needs
- Smart together - Control with voice assistant and view your cameras with your favourite screen enabled smart speaker
- Motion detection notification - Receive live notifications through the Yale View App as someone approaches your door
- In-app control - Set up and control your All-in-One camera via the Yale View App
- End-to-end encryption - Video and audio streams can be secured when 'customised encryption' is selected in the Yale View App.