Grand National Ladies Day 2018 tickets!
With the horseracing season well under way, we're offering one lucky winner the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Grand National Ladies Day 2018 at Aintree in April. All you need to do is like the Yale Trade UK Facebook or Twitter page, competition post and tell us what you would call your race horse if you had the chance to name one. The competition closes Tuesday 3rd April at 12pm.
Check out the full terms and conditions below before entering. Terms & Conditions of entry for Yale's 'Grand National Ladies Day tickets' competition
1. In order to take part in this competition you will need to 'Like' the Yale Trade UK page on Facebook or 'follow' the page on Twitter, 'Like' the competition post, and tell us what you would call your race horse if you had the chance to name one.
2. The competition will open midday on 16rd March 2018 and run until 3rd April 2018. Entries must be received by midday on Tuesday 3rd April. The winner will be selected no later than 5:00pm on 3rd April (UK Time).
3. The prize is two tickets to the Grand National Ladies Day at Aintree on Friday 13th April 2018. For more information visit www.aintree.thejockeyclub.co.uk. The prize is only the two tickets and does not include travel on the day or any additional expenses. There is no cash alternative to this prize.
4. The winner will be contacted directly in the comments and announced on the Yale Trade UK Facebook and Twitter Pages.5. The winner will be selected entirely at random from the entrants' details supplied. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into consideration.
6. The chosen winner agrees for their name and entry to be published on the Yale Trade UK Facebook and Twitter pages, and any marketing material related to the competition that's published at a later date.
7. The chosen winner will have 48 hours from the time the notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
8. Yale UK reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
9. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
10. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.12. On Twitter, we discourage the creation of multiple accounts to enter the competition, and if we find any sign of this the account will be ineligible to enter. For more information on Twitter rules please visit: www.help.twitter.com