Guess the number of eggs in the Yale safe' competition!
This Easter, we’ve got an egg-cellent prize to giveaway, as we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a Yale safe! All you have to do is like the Yale UK Facebook or Twitter page, competition post and then guess the number of eggs that are inside our Yale safe. The first person to guess correctly, or the closest guess, will be our winner! The competition closes Monday 2nd April at 5pm. Check out the full terms and conditions below before entering.
Terms & Conditions of entry for Yale's ‘Guess the number of eggs in the Yale safe' competition
1. In order to take part in this competition you will need to 'Like' the Yale UK page on Facebook or 'follow' the page on Twitter, 'Like' the competition post, and guess the number of Easter eggs it takes to fill the Yale safe.
2. The competition will open midday on 27th March 2018 and run until 2nd April 2018. Entries must be received by 5pm on Monday 2nd April. The winner will be selected no later than 12:00pm on 3rd April (UK Time).
3. The prize is for a Yale safe. For more information visit www.yale.co.uk. There is no cash alternative to this prize.
4. The winner will be contacted directly in the comments and announced on the Yale UK Facebook and Twitter Pages.
5. The winner will be the first person to guess the correct answer to the number of eggs in the safe. If the correct answer is not reached, the closest guess will be the winner. If there is more than one answer that is closest, this will be selected from random from these closest guesses. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into consideration.
6. The chosen winner agrees for their name and entry to be published on the Yale UK Facebook and Twitter pages, and any marketing material related to the competition that's published at a later date.
7. The chosen winner will have 48 hours from the time the notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
8. Yale UK reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
9. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
10. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
12. On Twitter, we discourage the creation of multiple accounts to enter the competition, and if we find any sign of this the account will be ineligible to enter. For more information on Twitter rules please visit: www.help.twitter.com