‘Secure Your Home For Christmas’ Giveaway
Win a security makeover in time for Christmas! Helping to make our local community secure for the festive season, Yale is offering up to 20 households the chance to win a home security package. Plus, we’ll install it for you.
To enter, simply check that you meet the qualifying criteria for the giveaway and enter your details on the prize draw website www.yale.co.uk/secureforchristmas
Terms & Conditions of entry for the Yale UK: ‘Secure your home for Christmas’ giveaway
1. Promoter: Yale UK, School Street, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 3PW
2. By taking part in this giveaway, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this prize draw.
3. You will be able to enter the giveaway from 9 am (BST) on 02/11/2018 until 4 pm (BST) on 19/11/2018 (”Promotion Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”) and is open to UK homeowners over the age of 18. Winners will be selected and announced no later than 5 pm (BST) on 21/11/2018.
4. This giveaway is intended to increase awareness of Yale UK’s ‘Secure Your Home For Christmas’ campaign, specifically in the local community.
5. In order to enter, users will need to register their details on the prize draw website page (www.yale.co.uk/secureforchristmas).
6. Users will need to enter their home address, an email address and telephone number via which they are happy to be contacted. Users data will be handled in line with Yale UK’s data protection policy and privacy guidelines on the website (https://www.yale.co.uk/en/yale/couk/site-functions/privacy-centre/).
7. The registration form must be completed during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win.
8. The promotion is not open to employees and suppliers of the Promoter or anyone else connected with this promotion.
9. To be eligible to enter, you must meet with the following criteria: i. be over the age of 18 years of age and own the house where the products will be installed, ii. live within a 10 mile radius of WV13 3PW, iii. agree to have the appropriate (as recommended by Yale) security products installed by an installer of Yale’s choosing, iv. agree to being available for installation between 21/11/18 and 12/12/18 with an adult of the age of 18 available to supervise on the premises throughout, v. agree to photography and filming of your home during installation, which will be used for promotional purposes across Yale social media, digital platforms and in local and national media (a separate permissions document will be provided and it is requested that you sign this when you are confirmed as a winner).
10. If the entrant wishes to retract the entry prior to the relevant Closing Date, then the submission will not be included in the promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries received after the relevant Closing Date.
11. The “winners” who meet the criteria set out in the terms and conditions (see point 9.) will be selected at random via an independent adjudicator, and will receive: The prize (the ‘winning prize’) up to £1000.00 RRP worth of Yale security products including installation. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
12. The “Winner” will be contacted by the Promoter via the contact details they provide on their registration form. In order to finalise and confirm their win, they must respond to this within 48hours.
13. A Winner must communicate with the Promoter via the contact details they provided on their registration form within 48 hours of being informed that they have won a Prize, and provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange installation between the dates 21/11/18 and 05/12/18. In the event that a Winner does not, within 48 hours of being informed that they are a Winner, provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange installation, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner for that Prize from all other proper and valid entries that were received for promotion. Failure to claim the Prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the Prize invalid.
14. The name of the Winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Edson Evers, The Hollies, 120 Newport Road, Stafford, Staffs, ST16 1ET. Entrants are agreeing to have this information supplied to those who request it as part of the terms of entry.
15. A suitable time, date, delivery and installation method for the Prize will be agreed with the Winners. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a prize of equivalent value. Accepting the Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be each Winner’s responsibility.
16. It is a condition of entry that the Winner cooperates fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the promotion, the Winner agrees for their details (publicly available on their social media channels) to be included in future publicity material if required. No data will be stored or process by The Promoter. Any data received that is necessary for the delivery of The Prize will be purged from The Promoter’s systems once it has been used to fulfil delivery and installation.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative Winner in the event the Promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a Prize.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.