Ruck and roll with the launch of Yale's new rugby competition
To help kick-start the rugby sporting season, we're offering one lucky tradesman the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Aviva Premiership final at Twickenham in May 2018.
Check out the full terms and conditions below before entering.
Terms & Conditions of entry for Yale’s ‘Rugby Premiership’ competition
1. In order to take part in this competition you will need to ‘Like’ the Yale Trade UK page on Facebook or Twitter, ‘Like’ the competition post, and tell us who your favourite Rugby team is and why.
2. The competition will open midday on 6 February 2018 and run until 23 February 2017. Entries must be received by midday on Friday 23 February. The winner will be selected no later than 4:30pm on 23 February (UK Time).
3. The prize is two tickets to the Aviva Premiership Final. For more information visit https://www.premiershiprugby.com/. The prize is only the two tickets and does not include travel on the day or any additional expenses. There is no cash alternative to this prize.
4. The winner will be contacted directly in the comments and announced on the Yale Trade UK Facebook and Twitter Pages.
5. The winner will be selected entirely at random from the entrants’ details supplied. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into consideration.
6. The chosen winner agrees for their name and entry to be published on the Yale Trade UK Facebook and Twitter pages, and any related marketing material to be published at a later date.
7. The chosen winner will have 48 hours from the time the notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
8. Yale UK reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
9. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
10. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.