The Yale Access Module + Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge allows both existing and new Yale Smart lock owners to increase the functionality of their Yale Smart Lock.
The Yale Access Module will allow existing Yale Smart Lock owners (Keyless Connected and Conexis L1) to connect to the Yale Home App and increase functionalities.
The Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge allows you to control your smart lock from anywhere. Remote access* and instant alerts - even when you're out! Get even more from your Yale Smart Lock. The Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge connects your smart lock to the internet, letting you lock and unlock your door from anywhere - right from your phone. Instantly let friends, family and home-service providers in even when you're not home, check your lock's status any time, and enjoy more peace of mind with instant alerts every time someone locks or unlocks your door.
Please note: When the Yale Access Module is inserted into your Conexis lock, any existing RFID or Phone tags and cards will be required to be re-paired back onto the Conexis lock using the Yale Access Smartphone App after the install process has finished.
- Remote functionalities to lock*, unlock and check status
- Guest Management with Access Log visible in Yale Home app
- Enables Geofencing capabilities: walk up to your door and it will automatically unlock
- Apple Watch integration: Open your smart lock from your Smart Watch
- Activity monitoring and notifications
- Send virtual keys to family, friends and visitors
- Works with Conexis L1 Smart Locks and Keyless Connected Locks
- Integrations with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa**
- Connect to the Yale Home App - Available on Android and iOS devices
- Simple Set-up, Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge to be setup within 3m*** of your Yale Smart Door Lock (with module)
- 1 x Yale Access module
- 1 x Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- 1 x Door Sense
- 1 x Door Sense Cover
*Remote locking is unavailable for Conexis L1 due to nature of lift-to-lock doors.
** Google will then ask you for a voice PIN code. Alexa will ask you for a voice PIN code, which you can create in the Alexa app.
*** When used with your Smart Delivery Box, this reduces to 1m