Yale x Ideal Home Competition T&Cs
1. Promoter: Yale UK, School Street, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 3PW
2. By taking part in this promotion, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this promotion.
3. The promotion will run from 12pm (BST) on 10/03/2022 until 6 pm (BST) on 27/03/2022 (“Promotion Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”) and is open to UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18.
4. This promotion is part of the Ideal Home Show promotion run by Yale UK. The campaign is intended to drive awareness for Yale’s smart home products.
5. In order to enter, users will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us how you would protect your home using the Yale Sync Alarm.
6. The entry submission must be during the promotion period to be eligible to win.
7. The promotion is open to employees and suppliers of the promoter and anyone else connected with this promotion. If an entrant who is an employee, supplier or is otherwise connected with this promotion is a winner they will need to inform the promoter of this fact at the point that they claim their prize (defined below).
8. The selected entrants will receive: The prize (the ‘prize’) – Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm – 6 piece kit. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
9. If the entrant deletes their answer prior to the relevant closing date, then the submission will not be included in the promotion and will not be eligible to win. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries received after the relevant closing date.
10. The winner will be selected at random by the promoter, Yale UK.
11. The winner will be contacted by the promoter via a comment on their entry or direct message (if possible). The competition will be run on Yale Home, via email and a winner will be randomly selected from this list. Yale UK will email the selected winner.
12. A winner must communicate with the promoter via email within 72 hours of being informed that they have won a prize and provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange to deliver the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 72 hours of being informed that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange the delivery of the prize, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize from all other proper and valid entries that were received for promotion. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.
13. A suitable time, date and delivery method for the prize will be agreed with the winners. The promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with a prize of equivalent value. Accepting the prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be each winner’s responsibility.
14. It is a condition of entry that the winner cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the promotion, the winner agrees for their name to be included in future publicity material if required. No data will be stored or process by the promoter. Any data received that is necessary for the delivery of the prize will be purged from the promoter’s systems once it has been used to fulfil delivery.
15. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative winner in the event the promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
16. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a prize.
17. The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. English law applies, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts shall prevail.