Terms and Conditions of the 2021 Bestsellers Bundle competition
We’re giving you the chance to win some of our most popular smart home products over the past 12 months to give your home a security upgrade as we ring in the new year. We’re giving one lucky winner the opportunity to win the ultimate smart home products from Yale, with a prize package worth £850 (RRP). To be in with the chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is like the competition post and tag a friend or family member in the comments who you can’t wait to spend Christmas with. Good luck!
Please read the following terms and conditions before entering:
1. Promoter: Yale UK, operated by Edson Evers PR Limited, The Hollies, 120 Newport Road, Stafford, ST16 1ET
2. By taking part in this promotion, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this promotion.
3. The promotion will run from 12pm (GMT) on 08/12/2021 until 12pm (GMT) on 05/01/2022 (”promotion closing date”) (the “promotion period”) and is open to UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18. The winner will be selected and announced no later than 5pm (GMT) on 07/01/22.
4. This promotion is part of a Christmas giveaway promotion ran by Yale UK. The campaign is intended to drive awareness for Yale’s smart home products.
5. In order to enter the Yale 2021 Bestsellers competition, all you need to do is like the competition post and tag a minimum of one friend in the comments who you can’t wait to spend Christmas with this year.
6. The entry submission must be during the promotion period to be eligible to win.
7. The promotion is not open to employees and suppliers of the promoter and anyone else connected with this promotion. If an entrant who is an employee, supplier or is otherwise connected with this promotion is a winner they will need to inform the promoter of this fact at the point that they claim their prize (defined below).
8. The selected entrants will receive: The prize (the ‘prize’) – Conexis L1, Access Connect Kit, and the award-winning Sync Smart Home Alarm 14 piece kit (£850 RRP). The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
9. Facebook, Twitter are independent social media platforms, and are not affiliated in any way to the Promoter. Entrants may familiarise themselves with Facebook’s Terms of Service here and Twitter’s Terms of Service here.
10. On Twitter, the Promoter discourages the creation of multiple accounts to enter the competition. If any evidence of fake accounts is found, the account in question will be ineligible to enter. For more information on Twitter rules please visit: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules.
11. If the entrant deletes their answer prior to the relevant closing date, then the submission will not be included in the promotion and will not be eligible to win. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries received after the relevant closing date.
12. The winner will be selected at random by the promoter, Yale UK.
13. The winner will be contacted by the promoter via a comment on their entry or direct message (if possible). The competition will be run on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and a shortlist will be selected from random from each of the platforms, and then a winner will be randomly selected from this list. The comment will prompt them to private/direct message the promoter on the relevant channel (Facebook , Instagram or Twitter– whichever the entrant used to make their entry) which they must do so in order to finalise and confirm their win. Alternatively, the winner may also be contacted through Private Message on order to collect their prize.
14. A winner must communicate with the promoter via private message or direct message (according to the channel on which they made their entry) within 72 hours of being informed that they have won a prize and provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange to deliver the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 72 hours of being informed that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange the delivery of the prize, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize from all other proper and valid entries that were received for promotion. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.
15. A suitable time, date and delivery method for the prize will be agreed with the winners. The promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with a prize of equivalent value. Accepting the prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be each winner’s responsibility.
16. It is a condition of entry that the winner cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the promotion, the winner agrees for their details (publicly available on their social media channels) to be included in future publicity material if required. No data will be stored or process by the promoter. Any data received that is necessary for the delivery of the prize will be purged from the promoter’s systems once it has been used to fulfil delivery.
17. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative winner in the event the promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
18. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a prize.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. English law applies, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts shall prevail.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and each entrant confirms that by entering this promotion they are releasing Facebook and/or Twitter from any liabilities associated with the promotion.