Our environmental policy is that we will:
- Regularly review all stages of our operations in order to minimise our impact on the environment;
- We shall, at all times, comply with mandatory legal requirement for all activities and processes carried out on all the companies sites and use whatever influence we can to promote the same to all suppliers and sub- contractors performing activities on our behalf, whether on site or off site.
- Endeavour to reduce the amount of waste produced and dispose of such waste in a safe and responsible way, re-using or recycling where applicable;
- Monitor and measure all environmentally significant emissions and discharges to water, air and land to minimise the environmental impact;
- Establish procedures to prevent pollution and conserve energy wherever possible and undertake programmes to continuously improve our environmental performance.
- Minimise the environmental impact of any process by employing the best available techniques not entailing excessive cost;
- Promote environmental principles by sharing and exchanging information of environmental importance with regulatory bodies, professional associations, customers. Suppliers, contractors and employees;
- Establish environmental training needs within the company and maintain training programmes; and
- Develop and maintain an environmental management system based on the requirements of ISO 14001, setting objectives and targets, as well as reviewing this policy, on a regular basis.
- We support pollution prevention and sustainable development by incorporating social responsibility, economic success, and environmental excellence into our decision-making process.
29th May 2008