At Yale, we pride ourselves on protecting the things that matter to you the most. Choose from our brand new range of maximum security motorised safes and you can be sure that your important belongings will stay safe and secure, whether they are stored at home or in your office or place of work.
Lock up your sentimental, high value or confidential items in this high-quality steel unit with 100,000+ pin combinations to choose from and internal hanging hooks and light for your convenience. Featuring a laser-cut door and anti-drill plates for optimum protection against attack and a one minute lockdown function activated by 3 incorrect pin attempts, if unwanted visitors do try to access your valuables you can be confident that your Yale YSM safe will prove a formidable deterrent. If you forget your pin code and need emergency access you can use the mechanical override in the form of the double bitted key included with each safe.
With a range of options all built with your security and satisfaction in mind, whether it's your camera to capture those special moments, your money for the next big holiday or a sentimental belonging, we have the right safe for you.
You value it, Yale protects it.
- Anti-drill plate and laser-cut door for protection against the use of tools to open the safe for maximum security
- Lockdown for one minute after three incorrect attempts
- Clear LCD keypad display with pin code access
- Internal light for contents to be easily seen
- Motorised locking mechanism with two anti-saw locking bolts (20mm)
- Maximum security mechanical over-ride lock that includes 1 double bitted key
- You have the option to use a 9V battery to gain emergency access to your safe (9V battery
- Automatic door opening mechanism
Exterior dimensions: H520xW350xD360mm
Interior dimensions: H510xW337xD290mm
Net weight: 28kg
Volume: 49.8 litres
All of our Professional Installers are trusted Yale Smart Security Partners, they have been trained by Yale and have had their backgrounds checked.
On purchase of the product with installation, one of our local Partners in your area will contact you to arrange a convenient time and date for the installation to take place. They will answer any questions you may have and will also be able explain what to expect on the installation day.