At Yale we understand how important it is for you to feel secure within your home. We thae produ
Mila’s SupaSecure High Security Letterplate is TS008 compliant, Secured by Design approved, BSI Kitemarked, ADQ compliant and meets the requirements of the Postal Services Standard.
Intelligent enhanced security features combine with considered design, high performance stainless steel and simple installation.
TS008 is the latest enhanced security specification for letterplates. It covers attack methods including fishing, ability to manipulate the door lock, removing posted items and forced removal of the letterplate.
On the outside
The exterior half of the SupaSecure High Security Letterplate is made from stainless steel, with a matching frame and flap and concealed operating mechanism. This Police Preferred Specification product features Secured by Design logo laser etched onto the flap as a deterrent to would be intruders.
On the inside
The interior half of the SupaSecure High Security Letterplate features patented anti-fishing fins which operate with a smooth concertina action for clever, secure, restricted flap opening and a compact aesthetic.
An angled postal ramp designed into the aperture deflects items upwards to protect against fishing.
A restricted opening angle of 80° enables the letterplate to be accessible yet secure.
The compact design of the internal half of the letterplate projects just 45mm which looks discreet and allows the door to fully open, even in narrow hallways.
The SupaSecure High Security letterplate has been extensively tested to the latest industry standards and is backed with a 25-year mechanical and surface finish warranty.
Operational reliability has been proven to 20,000 cycles, it has passed a 100kg flap pull test, and corrosion resistance has been tested to more than 1000 hours in a salt spray booth which is more than twice the industry standard requirement of 480 hours.
The SupaSecure High Security letterplate is quick and simple to fit. It is suitable for standard apertures which means it can be fitted to your door straight from the box and typically takes less than two minutes to install with no special equipment of prep required.
At a glance
- Enhanced security: Police preferred specification
- Trusted: BSI Kitemarked
- Standards: tested to PAS 24 for enhanced security and ADQ compliants for Building Regs
- Intelligent: Patented anti-fishing technology – a combination of patented fins, an angled postal ramp and restricted internal flap opening to 80° - prevents fishing
- Accessible: external flap opens fully to 180° without abrasion
- Reliable: Cycle tested to 20,000 cycles for operational reliability
- Strong: Achieved 100kg flap pull test for enhanced security
- Coordinated: Matching stainless steel frame and flap
- Beautiful: Concealed flap operating mechanism for a seamless design
- Durable: tested to BSEN 1670 Grade 5, achieving 480 hours sea salt spray. Real life tested to more than twice the standard
- Extreme weather tested: tested to BS 6375-1 achieving 150 Pascals water penetration, withstanding 2 litres of water per minute under gale force wind conditions