Sync Competition T&C's
To celebrate the launch of our new Sync Smart Home Alarm, we’re giving you the chance to win one for yourself!
All you need to do to be in with the chance of winning is like the Yale UK Facebook or Twitter page, competition post and comment telling us the answer to the question: What is the colour of the famous Yale bell box?
Check out the full terms and conditions below before entering.
Terms & Conditions of entry for Yale’s ‘Sync Alarm’ competition:
1. In order to take part in this competition you will need to ‘Like’ the Yale UK/ Yale Security page on Facebook or Twitter, ‘Like’ the competition post, and tell us what it is you want to protect with the new alarm.
2. The competition will open midday on 5thOctober 2018 and run until 21stOctober 2018. Entries must be received by midday on Sunday 21stOctober. The winner will be selected no later than 4:30pm on 22ndOctober UK Time).
3. The prize is one Sync Starter Alarm Kit.
4. The winner will be contacted directly in the comments and announced on the Yale UK Facebook and Twitter Pages.
5. The winner will be selected entirely at random from the entrants’ details supplied. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into consideration.
6. The chosen winner agrees for their name and entry to be published on the Yale UK Facebook and Twitter pages, and any related marketing material to be published at a later date.
7. The chosen winner will have 48 hours from the time the notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
8. Yale UK reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
9. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
10. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.