The Sync Smart Home Alarm 10 Piece Kit puts you firmly in control, giving you peace of mind that your home is secure and protected.
Check in from anywhere in the world and receive alerts and notifications when your alarm is triggered so you’ll always be in the know through your smart phone. The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you’re leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about. Intelligently connected, the Yale Sync alarm works with Philips Hue, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, combining lights, sound and voice to create the ultimate security deterrent.
You can arm/disarm or part-arm your Smart Alarm with just your voice and with Philips Hue integration your lights around the home will flash red when the alarm sounds, giving an added visual deterrent. The alarm can also be controlled using a key fob or keypad.
No need to worry if you have pets that are alone in the house and you want to arm this system, it can be set to part arm so your furry friends will be safe without setting off a false alarm.
The Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm is expandable, so you can design the perfect security system to suit your home. You can add extra door and window contacts, PIRs, smoke alarms, smart plugs, key pads, water leak sensors and if you have a furry friend, you can opt for pet friendly PIR motion detectors. All the products will connect seamlessly and you to add up to 40 devices.
The Full Control kit comes with an additional outdoor dummy siren box so that it can add to the visual security to the rear of the buidling and help to ensurie that potential burglars will be put off targeting your home.
Winning Security & Safety Product of the year in 2019 at the DIY Week Awards and being recognised as Highly Commended for Security & Safety Product of the year 2020 again at the DIY Week Awards, really shows that the Yale Sync Smart Alarm is an outstanding smart security device.
All this and no monitoring fees.
Voice commands with any Alexa and Google device
- Fully arm your home
- Part arm your home
- Receive status updates on your home security
Some example phrases include*:
- 'Alexa, arm my alarm'
- ‘Alexa, is the patio locked?’
- ‘Alexa, is my side door closed?
*Please note that some of the features depend on the devices actually installed in your system
Some of the key benefits of the Yale Sync Smart Alarm include
- Yale Sync Alarm is the smart choice to keep your home secured and protected. You have full control over the smart alarm kit through the Yale Home App and you can get notifications of what's happening in your property.
- Forget about long-term contracts with the Yale Sync Smart Alarm and enjoy security you take with you when you move.
- With easy wire-free installation and continuous app updates, this Yale alarm system is simple to set up, removes the need for lots of wires around your home and is perfect for those looking for a smart alarm system that integrates with other smart tech in their home.
- Compatible with Alexa and Google voice assistants, you can arm or part arm your home, check if a door or window is open and operate Sync smart plugs using just your voice.
- The 200m range allows you to protect you shed and garage with one simple wireless system. No need to run wires down the garden, no need for a range extender.
- The Yale Sync Smart Alarm is simple to control with apple watch integration for ultimate convenience - arm, disarm, unlock smart locks and receive geofencing reminders to arm your alarm when you leave home, and to disarm your alarm when you return.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have chosen to add professional installation, any additional accessories purchased with an alarm kit – that require installation – will be charged to the customer at £15 per accessory. This will be payable to the Yale Smart Security Partner at the time of installation.
Installation for these products is only available in England, Wales and Scotland (Mainland).